Top Factors to Buy Luxury Patek Philippe Watch

ppf nautilus

Luxury watches, for people who really love them, are a lot of more than only the fancy timepieces. They are specimens of craftsmanship and precision and, suppose you choose the best ones, it can be the good investments. In order, to invest in the watches, you require good knowledge about which models hold more value over years. So, here are basics that you want to know for getting started.


First goes without saying. Patek Philippe name is linked to the best quality. Both in construction and design. You know experts have spent several months, possibly years in constructing your favorite watch. Quality standards are just exceptional. Each Patek Philippe watch made has the searchable ‘extract’ available on Patek Philippe archives. There is no other brand that will offer such type of confidence level.


Patek Philippe’s annual production numbers actually are the guarded secret. And estimates put it at over 50,000 watches. From that, around 75% have got mechanical movements (remaining 25% are the quartz). The production is spread across 246 different models. It means no single watch is made in the great quantities. Thus, there’s real sense of the scarcity. Mainly for the popular models like patek philippe nautilus ppf. It’s unlikely you can find out one waiting to try at the local AD. The counterpart from the Audemars Piguet meanwhile, is more readily available. It is of course the deliberate strategy by the Patek Philippe. A brand that has helped to protect inherent value of brand for over the century.

ppf nautilus


It is really tough to overstate appeal of Patek Philippe name. General consensus is it’s the most prestigious watch brand in this world. Indeed it is the most luxury brands period. Name is the harbinger of taste and quality. This signals the sophistication and refinement of its owner. Simultaneously, it is understated. Everybody recognizes the Rolex on wrist. Only well-informed people can spot Patek Philippe from over the room.


Many people will agree to this that if you can own only one watch, Patek Philippe Nautilus will be the one. It is the watch you can wear anywhere for any event or occasion. Wear this with suit and tie, you can dress this down with polo, and heck wear with the board shorts to beach. Case is water resistant at 120m and black blue dial appears amazing in water. This started life as the luxury sports watch; however, Nautilus is the recognizable icon. It is beloved by the celebrities, the sports stars as well as successful businessmen & women alike.


Thus, these are a few important factors that you have to look at when buying your most desirable watch online.

Pin It on Pinterest